![]() |
| One of their favorite sniff spots! |
Dear Eric, I am so so so happy that our back porch is 99% complete. We can really sit back and enjoy it now! (It's not like we weren't already, but now we aren't focusing on what we still need to do).
Dear Puppy Dogs, Our semi-light outside walks look like they will be ending this weekend with Daylight Savings, and I am super sad about it. We will still walk but you won't get to go sniff the furthest corners of the neighborhood because it will be too dark. =(
Dear Halloween, Sorry (but not really) that you were pretty much non-existent this year at our house. I am sad we took a year off from our yearly pumpkin carving contest, but overlapping coaching seasons means that we have exactly 2 nights where we're both home by 7 and pumpkin carving was the last thing on our minds this week.
Dear Parents who Drop their Kids off to Trick-or Treat in Neighborhoods you aren't Familiar With (and drive them from house to house in the neighborhood), I am NOT a fan of you or your kids (esp when they aren't wearing costumes and don't say thank you). I especially do not appreciate you speeding through my neighborhood looking for places to drop your kids off, and nearly hitting one of my dogs while we are walking. I had some candy, but after that incident last night I was not turning the lights on our porch on to encourage more people like to you come to my neighborhood. P.S. There were NO houses in my neighborhood with lights on last night....sad day.
Dear Weekend, I am so glad you made it this week! I am ready for some football, relaxation, and fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment