...at Plainsman Park that is!
Last night we got to go see Eric's "little brother" play baseball. He plays for the University of South Alabama and they had a game against Auburn last night. We have not been able to see him play since he was in high school so we jumped at the chance. What made this game even more special was that his BFF from high school plays for Auburn. They grew up playing together; BFF was a pitcher and he was his catcher. Last night was the first time they'd faced each other in a college game. We had a pretty rowdy crew of family, friends, and former coaches that came out to support both of them and the game was lots of fun. He was the lead-off batter and scored the only run through 5 1/2 innings, but Auburn got hot in the late innings, scored a few runs and ended up winning 6-1.
![]() |
| Aubie came by to say hello. |
![]() |
| This happened, plus peanuts, plus popcorn, plus hot dogs...I am a sucker for ball park food! |
![]() |
| Any night out with his guy is a fun one in my book! |
The stare-down...
The Pitch!
My only complaint was that I didn't get to see Bruce Pearl (Auburn's recent men's basketball head coach hire) in person. I was really hoping I would get to see him in the flesh since I've heard he's been around campus lately. I have already decided I am going to see a few games this year and I recruited a few friends to go with me since basketball is not Eric's favorite sport to go watch. =)






No comments:
Post a Comment