Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Currently


  • Wishing I'd picked a different K-Cup for my coffee this morning.  I had high hopes for Starbucks Caramel flavored coffee. Unfortunately it tastes like dirt, despite the massive amount of vanilla creamer I added to it.
  • Excited about hosting brunch at our house this weekend for my PEO group!  Fish and grits anyone?!
  • Thinking my office needs to have a bring your dog to work day.  I think I would work more efficiently with Peanut's company....or he might completely distract me and anyone who walks by my desk with his adorableness. Either way it's a win.

He might even peek around corners and scare the crap out of people, too!

  • Anxiously anticipating the arrival of the palazzo pants I bought from Jane.com yesterday. I saw them yesterday morning and dismissed the idea because I figured they'd be too short. The story of my life. I went back later to check to see if another order I placed last week had shipped and read the description on the pants....it said they had a 34"-35" inseam! They also have a 14 day return policy which I am crossing my fingers I won't have to use.
  • Thanking the Internet for giving me Pandora Radio.  A little music makes the work day so much better! I think I seriously have the most eclectic Quick Mix Stations: 90's Pop, Danielle Bradbury, Hunter Hayes, Smash (the tv show), Glee, Summer Hits of the 90s, Summer Hits of the 2000's, P!nk, Rent, High School Musical, Disney Channel, Miranda Lambert, Miley Cyrus, Omigod You Guys (from Legally Blonde the Musical), OAR, Carrie Underwood, Ingram Hill, and Colbie Caillat. Whatever keeps you going through the day, right?


Happy Hump Day!

No comments: