So this is a week late, but better late than never. I was in Mobile for work last week and of course did a little adventure dining down there. We found
Ed's Seafood Shack a couple of years ago and it has become our go-to spot in Mobile (technically Spanish Fort). The seafood there is fantastic and the view is even better! I love that they have a big deck with tables outside where you can eat with a 180 degree view of Mobile Bay. Since it is right on the bay you get an awesome breeze so it really isn't too hot. Trust me, it's been in the upper 90's for the last 3 weeks and we were very comfortable eating outside.
I had a fabulous grilled shrimp platter with rice, which they make with their special seasoning blend. I am not sure what's in it but it's delicious! I think my favorite part of the whole meal is the coleslaw--YUM! When you sit down to eat, they give you a bowl of coleslaw like some places give you a basket of bread. I highly recommend it!
I could eat here every day and not get tired of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment