Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crunch Time!

With softball done for the summer I am putting all of my effort into my CRIM training.  I admit that I have not been training like I should be, and I do not want to pay for it at the race in August. I am determined to up my regular running time to 60 minutes by the end of the month.

I have also set goal for myself to do 2,500 crunches this week.  I am pretty sure I could do more if I just sit down and do it, but I don't want to make my goal too lofty and end up getting busy toward the end of the week (like always) and forget about it.  So far I am up to 920, so I should make it, we'll see.

Maybe I will add some push-ups into the mix.  I am pretty sure I would be struggling to do 150 in a week so that would be a real challenge for me!

No comments: