Thursday, June 16, 2011

Couponing 6/14

With all of the stuff I got last week I did not have a whole lot on my list for this week.  That was until I checked my emails on Monday and found a $5 off a $20 purchase from Earthfare in my inbox.  The Publix I go to in Montgomery accepts Earthfare as a competitor so I was able to get a few goodies!  Yay!  I even got something that I had to pay full price for--GASP!

Here is the evidence:

Not my best trip to date but it will do.  I saved 54% which is below my goal of 60% but I did not use a while lot of coupons this trip since I did not need a lot of things this week..

This haul included:
4 bags of Sargento Extra Sharp Shredded Cheese for $1 ea (will freeze these) = $4
1-4 pack of Breakstone's Cottage Cheese single serves = $1
2 packs of Ball Park Hotdogs for $1.27 ea = $2.54
2 jars of Marie's Caesar Dressing (new favorite!) for $2 ea = $4
2 bags of croutons (for our caesar salads!) for $.99 ea = $1.98
1 box Family Size Wheat Thins = $2.25
Bananas = $1.61
Fresh Shrimp for dinner (to go with our Fried Green Tomatoes) = $4.25
1 bag of raw natural almonds = $4.99  <--I could not help myself, I was going through withdrawals.

I made one more stop before I got home at Winn-Dixie because I could get free Colgate Toothpaste with my coupons this week.  So I stopped by and picked up a couple,  along with some lunchmeat (because I was afraid I might have a negative balance and would have to purchase something anyway). At Winn-Dixie I spent $7.09 and saved $7.02 for a 50% savings.  

So all together for the week I spent $31.45 and saved $36.13 for a savings of 53%!



No comments: