I was able to get a bunch of frozen lunches and dinners which are coming in really handy this summer. Between softball games, trips, training for the CRIM, and dance classes which are starting up soon, finding time to cook can be difficult. I was also able to get a bunch of fresh produce and some things I needed for dinner this week.
My haul this week included:
4 boxes of Lean Pockets for $.84 ea = $3.34
2 Healthy Choice Steamers Meals for $2 ea = $4
4 Bird's Eye Voila! Skillet Meals for $.50 ea = $2
2 packs of Nestle Break-and-Bake Cookies for $.34 ea = $.69
3 tubs of Country Crock Butter Spread for $.34 ea = $1.03
2 blocks of Cabot Cheese for $2 ea = $4
2 bottles of Heinz 57 Sauce for $1.99ea = $3.982 bags Fresh Express Salad for $1 ea = $2
1 bag Keebler Chocolate Chip Cookies = $1.75
1 pack Toufayan Wheat Sandwich Wraps = $1
4 boxes Healthy Harvest/Garden Delight Ronzoni Pasta for $.45ea = $1.78
1 bag Uncle Ben's Ready Rice = $.60
1 jar Marie's All Natural Cesar Dressing = $2
1 can PET evaporated milk = $1
Ritz Crackers = $1.75
Yellow Squash = $2
Mushrooms = $1.50
Vidalia Onions = $2
Bananas = $.89
Green onions = $.60
1- 18 count eggs = $2.55
I had my $5 off a 30 purchase to use also, and my grand total that I paid was $41.33.
I SAVED $72.73, a 64% savings!
I am pretty proud, considering I was basically refilling our refrigerator.....Mission Accomplished!

1 comment:
Woohoooo!! I love seeing savings!
Post a Comment