Got a new cookie recipe from Mom last weekend and I tried it out yesterday. OMGness they are fantastic! I am really glad I decided to just bake one batch and keep the rest of the dough in the fridge because we could would have eaten all of them had I cooked all of them. What kind are they? Reece's Cup Double Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies.......or just plain YUM!
I used Double Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix (Betty Crocker, in the baking aisle) and followed the directions on the box. I then added 2 Tbsp of peanut butter and 3 chopped up Reece's Cups (mom used 1/4 cup of mini-Reece's Pieces and said they were delicious!), and baked them on my baking stone.
They might be my new favorite cookies, hands down.
**On a sad note, my Pampered Chef baking stone that I have been seasoning for 2 years now met it's demise last night. I think the grill was too much for it to handle the other day and it broke in two pieces......a moment of silence please..................................................
I am so sad! What on earth am I going to use to bake things now?!?!? Surely I don't have to resort to metal pans!


No comments:
Post a Comment