It's been a good 5 years since I've been in a basketball team atmosphere, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. Playing college basketball, lots of people assume you want to go into coaching when you finish playing. I guess I was an exception. It was a thought in the back of my mind, but nothing I really ever thought would materialize, mainly because I did not go into teaching, and therefore would not have an opportunity to coach. It wasn't until my FSIL became the head coach and asked me to help that I really started thinking, hey this could be a lot of fun!
My nerves have not gotten the best of me yet this morning, but I am sure that I will not be able to site still this afternoon. I have a CD that an old college teammate made for all of the HC Lady Hawks Alumni a couple of years ago with all of the songs that will be blaring in my car on the way home--it's got my "get ready" song "Lose Yourself" by Eminem on it! Don't know why but that song gets me ready!!!
![]() |
| via |

No comments:
Post a Comment