Sunday, November 13, 2011

Thanksgiving Decor

I have been slacking on posting my Thanksgiving decorations.  Since it is hunting season, I have had ample time on the weekends to let my creative juices flow (i.e. spread my craft stuff all over the computer room and go to town!).

I decided to decorate the mantle this year, which I have never done before, but with all of the pinspiration I have had recently from Pinterest, I couldn't NOT decorate!

Is it a little bit of pumpkin overload?  Maybe, but I LOVE it!  



 Close-up of my Be Thankful bunting.


One of my other favorite fall decorations that I made, I got the idea from this pinterest post. I am not one for woodworking, so I decided to put my own spin on it and burlap it up!


I can't wait for Thanksgiving to get here!  I am so thankful that I have an extremely busy week (3 basketball games, a bball get-together, bball practice, dance rehearsal, oh and work too!) so I will not be sitting around waiting for the week to end!  I can't wait to see my family soon!!!!


No comments: