Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Winner Winner.....

....Chicken Dinner!  Well Chicken Lunch anyway!  My friend Michelle and I entered our work's annual Halloween Costume Contest yesterday with my boss and won lunch from Chik-fil-a.

The costume contest at work is always fun! Not everyone participates, but a most people come outside to watch it.  This year Michelle and I decided we'd get my boss to be the Bachelor and we'd be the final two Bachelorettes at the Final Rose Ceremony.  He ended up picking her, and I lost it, and made off with the ring.  She chased me down and got it back and got the guy.  It was absolutely hilarious!


waiting to do our skit

waiting for him to choose!

He chose her so I made off with the ring!

But she chased me down and beat me with the rose.

and she got her man!

showing off her *BLING*

Group Costume Contest Winners:  the Bachelor!

No comments: