Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Letters



Dear Eric, It was so nice to have you home in the evenings this week. (just in time for us to celebrate our Anniversary!)  I know it was short-lived with actual football practice starting up next week.  I can't wait until we're both home in the evenings again....which should happen some time in mid-February when my basketball season is over.

Dear Team USA, Way to go!  Keep up all of your hard work!  I am super stoked about track and field getting started today!

Dear Olympics, you are really putting a damper on my sleeping habits.  I ended up having to take a nap when I got home from work on Weds....a nap!  I am not a napper since college. and I was still tired that night. We actually turned you off last night so we could get some sleep (after we saw Gabby Douglas win gold of course!).

Dear News Outlets, please use spoiler alerts when you are reporting on the Olympics.  I really do want to be surprised when I get to watch the prime-time coverage in the evenings. I don't appreciate seeing the winners faces/names plastered all over your homepages before I get to watch it!

Dear Eric, I love that every night this week you've told me you were NOT going to watch Olympics on tv and every night you HAVE stayed up late watching Olympics with me.  I know that you really love watching it. =)

Dear Hawk and Peanut, I did not think it was possible, but I found something that you guys like to eat as much as peanut butter, and no it's not meat!  It's clementines, but only if I bite them first so you guys can taste the juice (otherwise you spit them back out).

Dear Tax-Free Shopping Weekend, It's so nice of you to come back around this year! I will be stopping by several of my favorite stores at some point this weekend.

Dear Mom and Dad, I can't wait to see you guys next week!


Photobucket

No comments: