Thursday, August 23, 2012

We Don't Want Your Butts

I've decided it's time for a little redecorating....blog redecorating that is, so things may look a little discombobulated for a few days.  It's a heck of a lot cheaper than house redecorating for sure!  I have an idea of what I want to do with the design, but being the pretend novice web designer that I am it may take me a few days to get it together.

In the meantime, check out this no smoking sign on the door of the place we ate lunch at yesterday.  It's a delicisous BBQ chain called Jim 'N Nick's.  Since I work in Tobacco Prevention and Control I get a kick out of creative no-smoking signs, and I think this one is one of my favorites!


......so leave yo ciggys in the car! (Or just stop all together cuz it will save you money, plus your health along with the health of those around you)  Had to put my 2 cents in!

And did you hear???? Only one more day til F-R-I-D-A-Y! I am already doing my Happy Dance!
via

No comments: