![]() |
| S-P-O-I-L-E-D Rotten. This is where I found him while I was cleaning the house Friday night....notice how he has arrange the pillows so he could lay on them. |
Saturday morning he went golfing with some of his buddies so I put some more flowers in my garden and finished up my blog layout update. I am thinking I may still tweak it a little but I like it.
We spent the afternoon lounging by the pool and it was fabulous! Not too hot but plenty of sunshine. =)
Saturday night we headed to the Gump for dinner with some friends. We ended up at an Italian place downtown called SaZa's. I've been a few times for lunch with work ppl and it's always good. The one thing I had never tried was their pizza. After Saturday I don't think I will eat anything but their pizza from there! It was delicious! We had their Wild Mushroom Pizza that had porcini, morels, chanterelles sautéed with roasted garlic, sherry wine demi glace, goat cheese, and fresh mozzarella. Of course we had to add some meat to it and opted for pepperoni and sausage. Did I mention the pizza was ENORMOUS. It said 16" but I promise it seemed bigger. We didn't even eat half of it, which turned out great because we had the rest for dinner Sunday night.
![]() |
| This was the half we had left to eat on Sunday. The "half" took up my entire baking stone. |
Sunday was pretty typical. I went to church, we went to his grandma's for lunch, he went to the football field for film, I did laundry, and got a run in. We did spend some time out side with the pups. It has been so nice outside this week, especially in the evenings. I really really really hope this weather sticks around for a while.
Did I mention we've semi-adopted two more fur-children? They showed up at our house a few weeks ago and have stuck around. They are absolutely precious puppies! We have affectionately named them Cricket and Hollow. How could you not love these faces?
We think they are a brother/sister and were probably dropped off by someone. They now have a rug to sleep on and water and food daily. In return, they bark and anyone who comes in the driveway and make us laugh because they play all.the.time. Seriously, they run full speed all over the yard chasing each other and when they catch each other, they wrestle. It's hilarious! Hawk and Peanut seem to approve, and will even play with them. Probably because they get to come inside and the puppies are staying outside.
Did I mention that it's almost time for football season?!?! I may or may not be just a tad bit excited about it.
![]() |
| via |




No comments:
Post a Comment