Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Football Season, you're here you're here!  I am so excited!!!

via
Dear Eric, Good Luck tonight!  I can't wait to cheer you guys on!

Dear Hurricane Issac, As much as I would have liked to have a "Hurricane Day" off from work, I really appreciate you going west of us. Please continue to stay west of us so we don't get soaked at the football game tonight.

Dear Pinterest, Thank you for all of the yummy dinner recipes that I was able to use this week! You make my life so much easier.

Last night's dinner = Spicy Thai Noodles...DELICIOUS!
Dear Self, Congratulations on successfully executing Operation Cook Every Night This Week.  Wanna make it 2 weeks in a row?!

Dear HC Friends, I cannot wait to see everyone tomorrow and cheer on the Hawks!  Hawk 'Em!

Dear Montgomery Stores, I would really appreciate it if y'all could produce a pretty red necklace for me to wear to the game tomorrow.

Dear Person who Stole my Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge out of the Fridge at Work Yesterday, Seriously?! A tiny cheese wedge?  Did you even have anything to spread the cheese on? I hope you choked on it.




No comments: