Friday, November 2, 2012

High 5 for Friday

1. I need another soup day.  We had one yesterday at work and it was fabulous! My Crockpot Potato Soup was a hit.  There was less than a bowl left when it was all said and done.  Do yourself a favor and make some....you would be disappointed! And it's one of the easiest recipes ever.


2. Downtown Montgomery is hitting the big time.  We now have a hot-dog cart across the street from my office.  I like to pretend like it's a really small food truck.  This was my salad dog from earlier this week....Hot dog on a grilled tortilla with lettuce  grilled onions  shredded cheese, and RANCH dressing, served with a pickle.  Hot dog genius I tell you! I had to go back again for lunch today....and added coleslaw.


via

3. I am making these this weekend.  Brownies + Pecan Pie = match made in heaven.  It's also my favorite dessert and Eric's favorite dessert rolled into one! [inset awwww here]

4. My dad is coming this weekend for a visit!  Can't wait to see him!  

5.  I think I need a number 5 since the title of this post is "High 5 Friday," so I'm signing off with another Kerri Walsh/Misty May pic.....yes we're biting our medals.  

Keeping it Classy.
Happy Friday!

No comments: