Tuesday, November 20, 2012

It's Almost Turkey Time


Qu'est que c'est? This was the scene in our shed this morning.  That would be our giant shrimp boil pot  with not one but two turkey frying in it!  Sadly these turkeys are not for us to eat. =(  Eric fried these bad boys up this morning (as in started at 5AM) for some of guys he works with....such a sweetheart!  There is nothing better than heading out the door for work and getting a nose-full of this glorious aroma.  I could sit next to it and sniff it all day.

I will get my fried turkey (don't you worry!) this week, but I have to be patient. But for now my mouth is watering and all I can think about today is mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, ROLLS, stuffing, and that TURKEY!  I am afraid it's going to be a long day with those thoughts going on in my head!  Thank goodness today is my FRIDAY....whoop whoop!  There's nothing but an 8 hour work day and a 2 hour basketball practice standing between me and my Turkey Day Vacation!

No comments: