Get your prance on because it's FRIDAY!
| GIFSoup |
Apparently this is a new workout craze for the over 60 crowd in retirement communities in Florida. I love it! I have been known to prance around the office from time to time....seriously ask my friends. =) And I am pretty sure this will be me in 40 or so years.
I am pleased to report that we kicked some serious boo-tay last night at our softball game, if you can even call it that. We ended up run ruling them after 5 innings. We messed around the first inning and let them score a couple of runs, which kept us from the 3 inning run rule. I guess it gave us a chance to get all of our errors out of the way so we'll be ready next week!
How awesome is this table? This is my "little" brother's new coffee for his new grown up apartment. I still can't believe that he is old enough to have graduated from college and have a big kid job. My mom and grandpa made it out of beer bottle caps, Plexiglas, and broken down pallets. I think it's the coolest coffee table that I have ever seen. Perfect for a bachelor pad or a man cave. I am thinking that there may be one on our back patio in the not so distant future.....I guess we need to get to drinking!
Speaking of Mom, it's her birthday today! Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope you have a fabulous day! I love you!
Now I am just hours away from a 3 day weekend filled with fun and sun!

1 comment:
I saw the Prance on GMA this morning haha. Maybe I'll give it a whirl!
Have a good weekend :)
Post a Comment