If you are looking for me today or any time the rest of this week, look for this...
...because that's where I 'll be. Sitting in a corner with my book (well my Ipad reading on my Kindle App) reading the book I have been waiting on for the past 3 months. I got hooked on this little series called the
Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth this summer and the last installment in the trilogy was released today! I have already accepted the fact that sleep will not exist in my world this week. I will try not to get too out of control, but I can't make any promises. If you're looking for a good book trilogy, do yourself a favor and start reading this one. If you enjoyed
Hunger Games (one month til
Catching Fire comes out on the bigscreen!) then you'll enjoy this series. It is being made into movies starting next year, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment