Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm Slacking

I know I've been absent around these parts so far this week, but I have good reasons!  Mainly, my #1 friends the past couple of days have been these:


I still had not completely recovered from my sickness I caught in August when I was in LA, and out of the blue this new one snuck up on me and has taken up residence in my sinus cavity.  I stopped by the store and bought 4 boxes of tissues and a six pack on my way into work this morning...a sick pack of OJs that is.  I am hoping that I start feeling better soon because I don't have time for this mess!

Also, please keep my father-in-law in your prayers.  He contracted MRSA in his foot that he has been having trouble with since March of this year and the doctors ended up having to amputate part of his foot yesterday.  He is doing well, but is having really bad phantom cramps in the nerves that controlled his toes.

I promise to be back tomorrow with some fun pictures from this past weekend.  We did a little SEC footballing on Saturday and it was so much fun!

No comments: