Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Garden Update

My little garden that I planted a few weeks ago has expanded in both size and number of plants.  I have pretty much run out of space in the beds around the house, so unless I want to start pulling things up, I am going to have to keep putting plants in pots.  However, it is working out because I never get tired of seeing pretty flowers around the pool!

Here is an update on the plants I planted about a month ago:

The herbs (basil, rosemary and thyme)


Tomato Plant (had to get a cage for it)


Jalapeño Peppers and Cilantro



I've also added several flower pots around the pool (and will probably add more before the end of the summer).

Impatiens


 Hanging baskets with verbena, petunias, etc.


Petunias


Dahlias



 Mandeville
(the plan is for it to climb on the pool fence to give us some privacy).


Zinnias and Salvia



No idea what this one is but I thought it was so pretty!
(if you know what it is please let me know)


No comments: