May has flown by in a hurry. I can't believe it is already the end of the month! I feel like it just started. Between dance recitals, wedding showers, work, and softball we have barely had a spare moment to relax. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to be busy and have things to do, but I am ready for a break. Yesterday was one of the busiest days we've had. I got to work early (7:15am-did I mention I have a 45 minute commute?) so I could leave a little early to get my oil changed, got home and Eric needed me to ride to the river with him to get his boat--yep, I drove the boat to the ramp =)--, we got home and grabbed a quick dinner of BBQ nachos (YUM!), went to the softball field to play (not the best game ever but we managed with 8 players....), we got home from that late and still had to get packed up for the beach this weekend. See what I mean? Whirlwind!
In all of the craziness yesterday I did find some peace and quiet. We had to get Eric's boat out of the river and since this was the first time we were pulling the boat with the Jeep he was not taking any chances having me back it down the boat ramp, so I got to drive the boat from the river lot to the ramp. I know I have mentioned before how pretty it is down there....it is absolutely beautiful! Here are a few shots I took on my phone. I was quite peaceful being down there all by myself. It was about the only calm moment I had yesterday!
This is the deck the boys have been working on for the past couple of months. When they started, there was nothing but trees on the bank.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment