I realized this weekend as Hawk was trying to find a toy he had not chewed a hole in yet to play fetch with in the pool that we do not have ANY tennis balls. I guess I did not think about them because he has played fetch with the frisbee lately (it does not float in the pool). We do not keep any balls in the house because Hawk will stop and nothing to retrieve a bouncing or rolling ball, and he does not care what is in his way. He also has a habit of throwing his toys to himself and a ball gets away from him very quickly. If he were a person he would be a fantastic soccer player because he kicks his toys all over the house when he plays with them. I went by Walmart this weekend and picked up a value pack of tennis balls that will (hopefully) get us through the first part of the summer.
Happy boy with his tennis ball. Notice Peanut waiting to make his move.
He saw an opening and took it.
He chews the fuzz off of the tennis balls, strange I know.
Look Mom! I got it back!
"Wanna throw it for me?!"





No comments:
Post a Comment