Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Season Begins!

I love weddings.  Period.  I love the dresses.  I love the decorations.  I love that it means we get to see friends we have not seen since the last wedding or whatever random event we had last (since most of our friends from college all live in different places now).  I love seeing families merge together and new families beginning. I love seeing how each couple interprets what the perfect wedding is to them.  It blows me away how each wedding we go to is different, but how each one seems perfect.  We are at that age where all of our friends are getting engaged and married (and have been for the past 3 or so years) so we have grown accustomed to being busy in June.

I spent last summer planning my own wedding, which was the best day of my life.  I would do it over again in a heartbeat and I wouldn't change a thing--except for maybe move it back an hour so we wouldn't have to get up so early =).

Here are a few pics from our wedding last year:


Mr. and Mrs. Cagle!

Our first dance. 

I am very excited for the upcoming year, because my brother-in-law just proposed to his girlfriend who coincidentally happens to be one of my closest friends. It is such an exciting time for them!

My soon-to-be Sister-In-Law and I

No comments: