Friday, September 2, 2011

College Football Season is Here!

I am so excited that college football kicks off this weekend!  At our house that means lots of food, friends, and fun!  This was the scene at our house last night as we were watching Mississippi State @ Memphis:

Even Hawk LOVE to watch college football!

Getting to try out new hors d'oeuvres recipes is one of my favorite parts of football season!  I will be pulling out some old stand by's like my Buffalo Chicken Dip, Tex Mex Dip, probably some pigs in a blanket, but I also have some new recipes I have found on Pinterest I want to try out like:

Buffalo Chicken Bites
via
 A-Freaking-Mazing Artichoke Dip
via
 Cheddar Bacon Ranch Pulls
via
 Rocky Road Brownies
via 
S'mores Crescents
via
 Pretzel/Kiss/M&M Bites
via
So Go Hawks (Huntingdon), Go Boilers, Roll Tide, Rocky Top, and whatever else!  Can't to get this season started!

No comments: