
All of the pretties that have caught my eye on Pinterest this week:
Two of my favorite things in one: daisies and lady bugs =)
I need reminders like this sometimes.
Love this! I have a piece of burlap that I want to do something with....I am thinking of going this route.
Mason Jar Candle with Leaves Mod Podged to it....so cute!
Candle Vase filled with Dried Beans and Corn
Cute wedding shower gift! Or maybe just something to make for our house.
I searched and searched for stocking holders for our mantle last year, and never found any I liked. I am so glad I didn't find any because I am making these puppies for sure!
Spray Painted Coffee Beans as a Vase Filler
I have 3 or 4 wooden frames I picked up in the Michael's dollar bin a few years ago that have been sitting in my craft closet ever since, but not for long!
Roasted Garlic Mushrooms with Capers....YUM.
Love this outfit. Simple and classic.
Pretty pretty pretty!
Bushel and Peck...Remember singing this with my mom when I was little.
It's true....they can make everything better =)
1 comment:
I love those aqua earrings. Gorgeous.
Post a Comment