Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New Fall Outdoor DIY Wreath

I wanted to re-do my fall wreath for the front door this year.  I made my old one a few years ago.  It was nice, but a little too busy.  I got some inspiration from Pinterest.com (where else?!?), and held out very impatiently for Michael's big sale this week.  For my wreath I decided to combine a couple of different ideas: the flower arrangement on this one and the letter idea from this one.

Monday after work I headed straight there to get some supplies!   After 2 evenings of painting, cutting stems arranging and re-arranging flowers, and some more re-arranging of flowers, I think I finally have it done!


Now if I could only find my outdoor wreath hanger I could put it up outside.  For now it can just sit on the inside of the front door!  It is pretty to look at!


Photobucket"

No comments: