We had some crazy rain yesterday. A pretty bad storm came through our area but because we were on the edge of it, we saw it coming over the hill and then we saw the clouds leave. After the dark clouds the sun came out and then it started raining! It was so crazy. I decided to grab my camera to get some cool shots.
 |
This is what it looked like out our back door. I thought it was so cool!
|
 |
Rain Doplets on the pool deck.
|
 |
Raindrops coming off the edge of the roof.
|
 |
| This is a gerbra daisy that I had bloom this week. I thought it was so cool how the water just say in the flower. |
 |
| My attempt at an Andy Warhol-esque picture. Of course I had to play around with the picture on Picnik.com. |
No comments:
Post a Comment