One of our favorite restaurants has always been Moe's Southwestern Grill. When we were in college we ate there at least once per week if not more. Since we don't live in Montgomery anymore we have started making homemade Moe's-style burritos, yes we even roll them the way they do at Moe's. The last few times we went to Moe's they had a new corn salsa on their salsa bar, which has quickly become a favorite. Of course I had to recreate it, so I did!
 |
| this was all that was left after dinner |
Ingredients:
1 (12oz bag frozen Southwestern Corn (thawed)
1/2 cup to 1 cup prepared salsa
2 Tbsp barbecue sauce (I used Kraft Honey Garlic flavor)
Directions:
Mix all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with chips or on a burrito!
It got rave reviews at my house. I will definitely keep this recipe in my back pocket!
No comments:
Post a Comment