
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I am so thankful that Wednesday is here already. It's been a crazy week that is barely halfway over with tons of stuff still to happen this week, but the good news is that I've made it through this far, and I am still standing! And I am SUPER-PUMPED that I get to see the FAM JAM in a WEEK!!!! I can't WAIT!
So without further ado, here is my latest compilation of PINSPIRATION that is keeping me going this week!
Love this time of year! The leaves on our trees just started changing for real last week.
![]() |
| via |
I am thinking this is going to be my next burlap project for Christmas time.
![]() |
| via |
I am totally making some of these guys!!!
![]() |
| via |
Finally something to do with my collection of empty wine bottles. I am thinking I'll do some with sparkly yarn for Christmas time!
![]() |
| via |
Uh-may-zing dancers! Tap dance just does not get the recognition it once did!
![]() |
| via |
Hawaiian Sweet Roll Ham Sandwiches.....yes please.
![]() |
| via |
Reece's Cup Martini.....we will have these on hand for Thanksgiving!
![]() |
| via |
Will someone please let my husband know that I would like these in my stocking on Christmas morning? K Thnx!
![]() |
| via |
Navy and brown....so classic
![]() |
| via |
From one of my all time FAVORITE movies. (A Little Princess) Yes I still do believe what it says.
![]() |
| via |
My new philosophy on stress.
![]() |
| via |
And last but not least......
It happened just like this:
![]() |
| via |












3 comments:
those ham sandwiches look a.maz.ing and those earring are gorgeous. hope your wish comes true Christmas morning :)
Great pins. I love the earrings too. SO pretty!
LOVE your pins!!! I want that navy and brown outfit and that pinterest comic just cracked me up! Excited to keep snooping around! :)
*Krystina
cupahotchocolate.blogspot.com
Post a Comment