So this has been a super crazy week in which Eric and I have both been gone all day. I am talking gone as neither of us have been home before 8pm a single night this week. We have hardly seen each other, much less had time to have dinner together. Last night when I got home from practice at 8pm, we headed off to Subway for a quick late night sandwich dinner date. I was looking mighty fine in my t-shirt and jeans/wet pony tail look. But it was nice to sit down and have a conversation since we have seen little to nothing of each other the past few days. Well whenever we go to Subway I always get a foot long sub. Not because I am a pig (although I used to put a foot long sub away with out any trouble), but so that I can have a 6 inch sub for lunch the next day.
Eric has this habit of grabbing "just a bite" of any already pre-pared/leftover foot that is in our fridge, especially when he gets home late or leaves early to hunt. My Subway sandwiches always fall victim to this and I am pretty sure he does it just because he knows it drives me crazy.....
This morning he left early to hunt (only 5 days left in hunting season
thank goodness!). When I went to pack my lunch my sandwich was still wrapped up where I left it in the fridge, so I was thinking for once I get the entire 6 inch for lunch......that is until I opened up my sandwich at my desk.....
My sweet darling husband had taken a big ole bite off the corner. I laughed so hard, and then I texted him to thank him. I'd like to think he did it so I would think about him at some point in my day....like a sweet little love note. But then again he probably just did it because he knew it would aggravate me!
No comments:
Post a Comment