On a much brighter note, the Alabama Crimson Tide won their 14th (or 8th depending on who you ask) National Championship last night!
![]() |
| via |
They won it in pretty dominating fashion, too, 21-0! We headed to some friends' house to watch the game and dine on some wild hog and Eric's deer stew, which was actually quite tasty. I am not a huge stew fan--I have always had issues with my food touching/being mixed together--but I would eat this one again. =).
We kept my BIL and FSIL's dog since they were @ the game and we soon learned that Hawk and Peanut have some jealousy issues when it comes to other dogs in the house. Jr has been over before but never just him.
Case in point: this is what happened when I pulled the quilt off the bed and went to get in bed.
Yes that is an 80lb dog on top of of our pillows. And as soon as we got in the bed he laid ON TOP of us, no kidding.

No comments:
Post a Comment