So I have not exactly had a whole lot of time on my hands the past week to turn any of my
pinspiration from
last week into a reality (although I did get the supplies for my Valentine's Day wreath that I am going to make). Between work and basketball--we are in the middle of a stretch that includes 7 games in 15 days--I feel like I barely have 30 mins at home to see Eric before we go to bed. And cooking? Forget it! I have not cooked in weeks. But luckily Eric completely understands--he coaches too--and I would not trade it for anything! We did have a nice mini-date to Subway after I got home from our game last night. Granted we ate in the car because it was 9:00pm and we were both starving, but it was time we spent together which made it worth it!
Despite my busy schedule, I managed to find some
pinspiration to keep me going this week!
I am in love with this living room. I love the stone mantle, the wood ceiling, the chandelier, the color scheme, EVERYTHING about it!
I would probably do laundry more often if I had a cute sign like this one to look at.
The next printable to go in my printable frame for Valentine's Day!
Healthy Spaghetti with Sauteed Chicken and Grape Tomatoes...YUM!
Strawberry Pretzel Salad.....want some now!
Brownie Pillow Cookies
Super Comfy Love!
More fuel for my turquoise obsession....so pretty!
A New Day
I need to remember this!
3 comments:
I love the laundry decor! I'm with you, maybe if I spruce up our laundry room I'll want to do it more. Probably not but it's wroth a try :)
Those brownie pillows sound (and look) awesome! :D Thanks for sharing!
I'm loving your pins! Hope you had a great Wednesday!
Post a Comment