1. The weather was beautiful this weekend so I spent a good bit of time outside with the puppy dogs. Hawk thoroughly enjoyed himself!
2. Friday night we had a game in the same county that Eric hunts in so after the game I headed to the camp and spent the night with him.
3. Sunday we took some of the kids on the basketball team to watch a Columbus State University basketball double header (girls and boys games). It was a long day but lots of fun!

4. My replacement Kindle came!!! I have been reading up a storm ever since! I started a great new book: Men are like Waffles--Women are Like Spaghetti....I am LOVING it so far!
5. Peanut helped me do laundry and make the bed =)
6. We had BBQ nachos for dinner Sunday night with some leftover boston butt that Eric cooked this weekend......delicious!
I have another crazy busy week in store with basketball games, big things happening @ work, and the beginning of my favorite month (B-Day month for me!), but I am ready for it! Bring it!
![]() |
| so remember to smile! |


No comments:
Post a Comment