Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday

Oh Wednesday I am so glad to see you!  The week is half over and I am ready for the weekend already.  I spent yesterday moving my cubie, which took all day to do.  I've got a little ways to get settled in but I love my new view!  It's a cloudy outside but there is lots to see!



I am linking up again this week:

google



Glacier Bay, Alaska.....breathtaking!
via

Someday I will have a kitchen that looks like this.
via

"And snap!  The job's a game!" ~Mary Poppins
via

I am about ready for springtime!
via

Love the turquoise and black color combo!
via

Red Wine and Goat Cheese Risotto with Caramelized Onions.....YUM
via

Reece's Popcorn....OMGness I am making this for the Super Bowl!
via

I am just glad that people don't look at me like I have 3 heads like they did 6 months ago!
via

My husband must have a fainting problem..... =)
via

Always work hard!
via

When things seem out of control, put them perspective.
via

1 comment:

Shari said...

That kitchen is amazing! Looks very similar to my dream. :)