Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday: Springtime Edition Vol.1

It's official, I have spring fever.  I was holding out for us to get a little bit of winter this year, but there is only a week left in February and I have pretty much given up on winter ever showing up this year.  So bring it on Spring! This girl is ready for flowers in the flowerbeds, long days, running outside, sunshine, flip flops, and spending lazy afternoons by the pool!

I am linking up this week with some Springtime Pinspiration!

google



Can this be my yard this year?
via

Then I would like to have out front porch look like this.  
via

Of course I will need a few of these babies out by the pool.....
yes that would be a chair with a slot to hold a wine glass.  (you know you want one).
via

And instead of tiki torches this year we will be lighting the pool area with wine bottle torches!
(seriously I am going to make some of these bad boys to put around the pool)
via

 I many need to make a trip to Home Depot to get some glass tiles....I love this!
via

 I may decide to make some cute St. Patty's Day cards this year.
via

I want to make some of this stuff.....I think I will call it Puddin' Whip.
via

 I think I NEED to have some of these Pudding Pops.
via

Of course I can't eat too many because this super cute outfit would not look right if I did.  I am in love with this color combination.  We may need to rethink the shoes, though.  They are cute but tall girl needs some flats. 
via

Love these neutrals. 
via

St. Patty's Day is coming soon!  This would be some cute green to wear that day!
via

My PSA for the week:
via

I found my new career path!
via

And now that you have spent the last few minutes looking though this long list of pins:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
\/

via

BAHAHAHAHAHA!  You just looked down and chuckled to yourself, didn't you?!  

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

OMG the Warning these tights are not pants is so funny! Wonder if American Apparel really has that!

honeyandnutmeg.blogspot.com