Since Peanut had his back surgery 3 years ago we have been very careful to keep him from jumping onto the furniture since it could cause him to have back problems again. One day this week Eric left the house but forgot something so he had to come right back home. When he walked in the house (catching the dogs off guard) he found Peanut asleep on the couch! I am not sure how often he does it but he surely never jumps up on the couch when we are home!
Saturday afternoon I was outside with the dogs. Hawk was chewing on his ball and eventually chewed it to pieces. He brought me one piece to throw, but instead of chasing the piece he walked over to one of our tree/shrubs. I watched him for a minute, and he started jumping on the limbs that were close to the ground. After a couple of tries a ball fell out of the tree! I told Eric about it and he said that he had accidentally thrown a ball in the tree a couple of weeks ago. I was could not believe that he remembered the ball was there!
This was Saturday morning....
Notice the blue bone on the top of the couch. Hawk put it there because he knew Peanut would not jump up there to get it (while I was sitting there apparently) and jumped off the couch. Peanut was not amused and he barked at it until I got up and got it down for him.
I love those boys!!

No comments:
Post a Comment