However, I did want to make sure to post today because I have officially kept this blog going for a year! I am really shocked that I kept it going for an entire year--that's so not like me to stick with something like this for that long! I kind of like being able to go back and see what I was doing/thinking/etc throughout the year. I don't see me letting up any time soon, so stay tuned for more Chronicles! I promise not to disappoint =)
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Happy Birthday to The Cagle Chronicles!
I had every intention of doing a recap post of MY birthday today, but unfortunately I did not get any pics uploaded and edited last night. After a wonderful dinner out and a new episode of SMASH I looked at the clock and realized it was 10PM and I still had about 150 things to do before I went to bed. I will say that I had a fabulous birthday that included sleeping in, shopping, crafting. phone calls/texts/messages, a fabulous dinner, and of course candles to make a wish on and blow out! I promise a full recap some time this week.
However, I did want to make sure to post today because I have officially kept this blog going for a year! I am really shocked that I kept it going for an entire year--that's so not like me to stick with something like this for that long! I kind of like being able to go back and see what I was doing/thinking/etc throughout the year. I don't see me letting up any time soon, so stay tuned for more Chronicles! I promise not to disappoint =)
However, I did want to make sure to post today because I have officially kept this blog going for a year! I am really shocked that I kept it going for an entire year--that's so not like me to stick with something like this for that long! I kind of like being able to go back and see what I was doing/thinking/etc throughout the year. I don't see me letting up any time soon, so stay tuned for more Chronicles! I promise not to disappoint =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment