I started with my wreath for the front door. It is the same idea as my fall wreath that I did earlier this year, but with some pretty springy flowers. The blue and white pop against our dark wood door.
My next wreath took a little while to finish. For some reason it did not take me nearly as long to wrap my fall/winter yarn wreath as it took to do this one. Luckily it is easy, mindless work so I was able to knock it out while we were watching Moneyball Saturday night. I love how it turned out!
I finally finished my cupcake wrapper flower bursts (for now--I am thinking the purple one is too tall now).
I also changed out my seasonal shadow box to put my spring page up.
I have a few more ideas to spruce up the house a little more, but those are entirely dependent upon mt free time in the coming weeks...we'll see!




No comments:
Post a Comment