Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Superbowl Weekend!

Another weekend in the books, and what a wonderful weekend it was!  Of course it was a busy one, but that's just the way I like them!  It started out Friday afternoon with some wonderful news for me at work......my promotion became official!  I am so happy, excited, grateful, and them some! I was hoping that my excitement would continue Friday night with a win for the Lady Tigers.  Unfortunately a win was not in the cards for us, but the girls played one of the best games they have played all year.  We are down to one guaranteed game left; our area tournament game on Thursday night.  We are going to have to play the best game we have played all season, but that is why I love basketball so much.  There is always a chance for someone to make the seemingly impossible possible.

Here are some highlights from my weekend in pictures:

1. We went out to dinner Saturday night and had a margarita to celebrate my promotion.  They were delish!
2. I FINALLY got some Girl Scout Cookies!  I was afraid I had missed them, but the Girl Scouts were out in full force Saturday morning and I managed to pick up a few boxes.
3. Saturday night Eric went to bed early so he could get up early to fish, so I played with my Cricut and made labels for my baking supplies!

4. I finally got around to switching out my seasonal shadowbox.  It may be 72 degrees outside, but it's still winter, so I put my "Snow" collage on display.  Maybe that will make winter come (I am not holding my breath this year).
5. As I said it was 72 outside today, so broke out my flip flops!  =) Please excuse my unpainted toenails....basketball season is rough on my toes so I gave up a couple of months ago....they will be painted soon!
6. I went on a shopping excursion Saturday afternoon and ended up with this......more to come soon!

Sunday night was spent watching the Super Bowl of course!  I made several pinterest recipes which were fabulous!

I was pleased with the commercials this year, but this one was my favorite!

No comments: