We will be cheering on the Alabama Crimson Tide tonight as they take on LSU in the BCS National Championship game tonight. Here in Alabama, the only way you could avoid hearing people talk about this game is if you've been living under a rock. But I guess when one state has teams play for the National Championship 3 years in a row, it's impossible not to talk about it. I am donning my red and white today in support of the Tide.
Lucky for me I am off cooking duty tonight since we have basketball practice (no worries it's a short one just til 5:30 so everyone can be home in time for kick off), so Eric is making Deer Stew. I am not quite sure how I feel about it, but the last time he made it (with duck...eeew) it made the house smell wonderful. I am a little
more comfortable less picky about eating deer meat so I will probably give it a try tonight.
So Roll Tide Roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment