Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mod Podge Wednesday

I am feeling a little less than spectacular today.  I caught a cold last night, literally.  I felt it coming on after our basketball game, and by midnight I had woken up about 10 times thinking I was drowning in my own snot (sorry for the mental image).  It was too late to take Nyquil at that point so I grabbed an extra pillow to prop myself up and managed to get about 4.5 hours of sleep.  Oh well...tonight will be an early night for sure.

On a much brighter note......we won our second basketball game of the year last night!!!  It was our first come from behind victory of the year.  I am so proud of our girls.  They made up their minds before the game started that we were walking out of that gym with a win and they didn't quit until we did.  The two games we played before this one we were a couple of missed lay-ups and missed free throws away from winning.  I really hope that we can keep our intensity up and keep playing like we have been. I really believe that we can pull a few more out before the end of the season.

And now on to my Pinspiration for the week!  I am linking up:


The Bavarian Alps.....my bags are packed. Who's with me?!
via

Mod Podge and Cricut Vinyl?!  Best project ever!
via

THIN. MINT. TRUFFLES. 
These WILL be made as soon as I get my hands on a box!
via

Chicken and Mushroms in a Garlic White Wine Sauce
I am gonna have to give this one a try!
via

Strawberry Balsamic Pizza with Chicken, Sweet Onion and Applewood Bacon
Will have to try this too, but leave the actual strawberries out for my texture picky hubby.
via

French Dip Crescents with Au Jus
via

Love me some red and brown together!
via

Simple and Chic!
via

Amazing words from an incredible movie!  Things in life don't mean as much if they are just given to you!
via

John Wooden.  Amazing coach and an incredible motivator!
via

Happy Wednesday!

 

5 comments:

Nicole said...

A league of their own is the best movie ever! I pinned the chicken and mushroom recipe too :-)

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

Those French Dip Crescents look like they are to die for! I love the recipes on Pinterest, I have only tried a few, but they have all turned out delicious!

PS Be sure to check out my giveaway! It ends Friday http://www.simply-sarah.net/2012/01/red-dress-boutique.html

Unknown said...

I love the Elli on the wall! So pretty. And who in their right mind could ever pass up thin mint truffles. Oh my they sound delicious right about now!

Sarah said...

I would love the aus jus. It's one of my food weaknesses! Hope you're having a great day!

jessica said...

All of that food has me drooling!! YUM!

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.com/