Dear Friday, Thank you so much for coming fairly quickly this week. You could have dragged things out and taken forever and a day to get here but you got you little booty here just in time. Well done Friday, well done. You get a gold star.
Dear Eric, Good Luck tonight at the scrimmage! I wish it was closer so I could come watch but I guess listening to it on the couch with a glass of wine in hand will be the next best thing.
Dear Football Season, I am sooooo glad you are almost here! I am stocking up on tailgate recipe ideas on pinterest!
![]() |
| I'm talking about you lil Corn Dog Muffins |
Dear House, Could you please clean yourself for once? I don't think I can handle cleaning more than one area in a day. kthanks!
Dear Sleep, Why oh why have you been so elusive for me this week. I have NEVER had issues with sleeping, but I have been up well past 11pm on 3 different nights this week and woke up at 2AM this morning for no reason. Let's nip this in the bud now and go back to me falling asleep at a decent hour and sleep through the night.
Dear Mother Nature, Thank you for the fall-ish (by Alabama standards) weather that's been hanging around the last few days. The mornings/evenings have been wonderful! Now if we could just get the mid-day highs down about 10-15 degrees it would be awesome.
Dear Blog, I apologize for the half-makeover state you've been in for the past couple of days. Hopefully the house will get my message above and clean itself today so I can work on you tonight while I'm listening to the football game.


2 comments:
Boo cleaning and sleep troubles :( Those stink!
I'm happy you're excited about football season! Yes! Goldstar for FRIDAY!
Have a happy weekend! :)
I'm so ready for fall weather too!
Sarah
sweetnessoflaughter.blogspot.com
Post a Comment