Friday, January 3, 2014

Bama Blues and Freezing Temps

I think it's safe to say that last night was a doozy for the Crimson Tide. I am sure it will be pretty quiet around the office this morning as a result.  In case you missed it, Alabama was pretty much manhandled by Oklahoma and ended up losing by 2 touchdowns.  I realize that 2 touchdowns is not a huge margin, but for the Tide it is. Eric was less than thrilled by the game and yelled at the tv almost the entire game. I had to go into the kitchen at one point because it made me laugh and I figured he would not appreciate me giggling at his dismay.

Clockwise from top left:
1. My new look....I didn't realize I still had my whistle on from basketball practice until AFTER I got home from the grocery store.
2. This sweet face peeking up at me from under the coffee table....I love it so much!
3. This is what the weather was doing this morning on my way to work.  I know that you northern folks will say that's just another day, but to those of us in Alabama it is COLD!  I made sure to bundle up this morning!
4. The reason I had that sweet face staring at me last night.  Our amazingly delicious homemade pepperoni, sausage, bacon, mushroom, and sweet pepper pizza.  
Basketball games start up again tonight and we have a double header this weekend. Our game tonight got moved to this afternoon which is nice because it means I won't be at the gym all night, but also means I have to leave work early (which is good and bad at the same time).  I am really hoping we can pull off at least one win this weekend so we shall see.   Since we will should be done with basketball games at a decent hour this evening I am planning on throwing a big pot of chili on the stove as soon as I get home because it's waaaaay to cold NOT to make chili. I can already taste the Frito Chili Pie!

Stay warm and Happy Friday!


No comments: