Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's so Me!

Not that anyone noticed but I never mentioned what Eric got me for Christmas on here.  Why's that?  Well because it had not arrived yet. See he ordered it too close to Christmas for it to get here by Dec 25 (typical male).  I think he was more bothered by the fact that it would not be here on Christmas more than I was...he warned me about it a few days before.  Once I found out what it was (he showed me the computer receipt on Christmas morning) it didn't matter because I was so excited about it!  See I finally decided it was time to join the smart phone world a couple of months ago.  Yes you read that right I did not join the smart phone world until late 2013.  It was my choice.  I work at a computer all day and I had a cell phone that make calls and sent texts so I kinda didn't see why I needed one until my cell phone stopped holding a charge and I started traveling more for work. I decided it was the right time to upgrade (thanks Mom and Dad!).  Once I got my iPhone, a good sturdy case a la Otterbox was necessary.  A friend told me about a site called boutiqueme.net when I was looking for an Otterbox for my iPad last year and I always knew that's where I would go to get a case if I ever got a smart phone. I was thrilled when I realized Eric had ordered the case I had designed only 1,000 times on the site (but never ordered).  Isn't she pretty!?
 

And yes it matches my blog.  I know I am a dork, but don't care.  I love it so much!!! 

No comments: