The first project I did was a shadow box scrapbook page that I have had in my craft closet for the past several months. I thought it turned out so cute! I was also able to finish my pages for Christmas and winter (after Christmas).
My other fall project was to recreate these Card Stock Pumpkins I saw on Pinterest the other day. They were so easy, and they turned out really cute! Here is the tutorial for making them.
I also did a couple of impromptu projects this weekend. One was a total convenience project. Remember my vase of balls I made last month? Well I now have a bowl to put them in, so my vase was free, and I just happened to run across this really neat project that utilized that vase, one of my many leftover tall cylinder vases, one of my many leftover wedding candles, and my large collection of wine bottle corks. I LOVE how it came out!
The other project I finished up was framing a quote that I saw on Pinterest (where else!?). I really liked the quote, but unfortunately it was too large for the frame I had, plus the colors did not go with any of the colors in the room I wanted to put it in. So I re-created the quote on PowerPoint and embellished with some stamps. I also decided to paint the matte because it was just plain white. I was REALLY pleased with the end result!



1 comment:
I love this! Well done!
Post a Comment