I continued with my fall decorating last week. I made a
Here was the result!
![]() |
| via |
I love it! And it was really easy to make. I thought that all of the wrapping would take forever, but I was able to knock it out in an hour or 2 while I was watching tv one night last week (I am pretty sure it was Dance Mom's night). I got the idea from this Pinterst Pin. There is a great tutorial that goes along with it. I used a rough Styrofoam wreath so I ended up just covering it with plastic wrap from my kitchen drawer so the yarn would be easier to manipulate.
The only problem now is that I have run out of doors for wreaths. I guess I will have to start hanging them in windows and over mirrors!

1 comment:
I love this wreath!!!!!!
Post a Comment