Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday


I am so sad that the holiday season is technically over. I de-Christmased our house on Monday and it looks so bare!  Lucky for us we have 2 birthdays plus Valentines Day to look forward to in the next couple months so it won't be too long before I am back in planning mode!  At least I have some wonderful Pinspiration to keep me going this week!  

google

Because it's only 29 degrees outside I needed  some beachy pinspiration.
Greece
via

I am thinking something like this for a Valentine's Day wreath.
via

Can't wait to make some fun things like this with my Cricut!
via

Creamy Grilled Chicken Piccata......looks fantastic!
via

Mozzarella Cheese Ball
I made one of these this past weekend....it's a winner!
via

Jade, White and Tan....LOVE LOVE LOVE!
via

Because we can all use some Dr. Suess wisdom.  I found my weirdo!
via

I am better than I used to be, but I need to remind myself of this more often!
via

Many many many blonde moments =)
via
Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

Tracy @ Honey and Nutmeg said...

Cute wreath! I also like the rose wreaths I have seen on pinterest for Valentine's day!

Holly said...

I love that XO wreath! And that cheese ball looks delish!

Cute blog :)

ACW said...

Love your Greece pin. It was 14 this morning here according to our digital them. and sun, sand, and a drink in my hand would be wonderful!

Keri said...

I love that Dr. Seuss quote. And I love the picture of Greece, I couldn't think of a better beach getaway.