![]() |
| This is what we are going for =) |
| You are getting hungry, very hungry. |
Dear person who stole my tupperware container with my turkey and cheese in it earlier this week [the whole story], no I have not forgotten about it and I hope that the reason my tupperware has not been returned is because you have been home this week with food poisoning. Taking someone else's lunch is just plain MEAN!
Dear Kindle, I didn't realize how much I missed you when you were broken. I am so glad you are working again and thank you for letting me read awesome books and
![]() |
| via |
Dear Eric, thank you so much for trimming all of the crepe myrtles and bushes in the yard and for painting the hallway this week . I really appreciate all of those little things you do, and I am so lucky to have such a wonderful hubby! I am so ready for the weekend and to eat some of the delicious crappie [fish] you are frying tomorrow!
Dear Hawk and Peanut, I know that I have been super busy this week but I promise we will have lots of play time this weekend (esp if it rains tomorrow like it's supposed to). And Peanut I am so glad you are feeling better, please stop
Happy Friday!



1 comment:
I love these! That bread looks amazing and the best things are always the worst for you! Sucks, huh? I hope the rain stays away from us too but I am positive that a bad storm system is moving in lateeee tonight/early in the morning. Great! I am over rain for a while. It's rained all week here I swear
Post a Comment