Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I am Pinning Wednesday

 I made it to Wednesday again and I am so excited about the rest of the week! Yes I still have to work, but my dad is coming on Thursday to spend the week with us!  Yay!  Even better, the weather is supposed to be absolutely beautiful!  It will be the first really pretty weekend (think low 80 temps and no rain) this year.  I think we can officially say that spring is here!

I am linking up again today with the pinspiration that's caught my eye this week.  I have come across a ton of pretty spring/summer outfits that I think I NEED in my closet soon.




Coral Belles....These were some of my favorite flowers when I was a little girl (still are). I am ready for spring flowers!
via

Eye of the Ocean Ring
love love love love
via

 Makes me think of summer!
via

Beach outfit! I'm ready!
via

I love stripes!
via

 Chocolate Red Wine Cake...YUM!
via

 Banana Cake with Brown Sugar Buttercream
via

Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffin (made with Greek yogurt--only 58 calories per muffin!) Will have to give these a try!
via

Go ahead and try......I'm not letting you in! (I promise I don't have road rage.)
via

I need magical powers (or a magic credit card) that would make all of the outfits I pin appear in my closet. 
via

True Story (but no worries, I called the internet company and they are coming today!)
via

Open your eyes....
via

Little eyes are always watching.....set a good example.
via

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that ring is cute + love your outfit pins!

happy wednesday
xx :: ashlyn

let it be beautiful

Ashley said...

Love the construction e card! I feel the same way! :)